Friday 21 June 2013

LO2

                                           Unit 11 – LO2
When creating my radio advert I used different types of sounds these sounds include Slurping a can of drink, Crowd cheering and dribbling a basketball. I got these sounds from a programme called Logic express. I used my own voice for doing the voiceover as the coach and the basketball squad.
The total amount of takes it took for my recording of the advert was five takes. The errors which went wrong during these five takes were technical errors with the computer, microphone wasn’t plugged in properly and making errors in talking in the script e.g. I mispronounced the line ‘Alright guys we got to win this game’ instead of saying this I then called out ‘Aright we gotta win this game’.

No comments:

Post a Comment