Wednesday 5 June 2013

LO2 P2 - witness statement

After I finished my radio advert I had to fill out a witness statement to show the risks I was aware of when recording my radio advert.

                                       Witness Statement

When recording my radio advert I had to make sure that I was aware of any risks. I had to make sure that all loose wires were tied together so that other people would not trip up over them. Another hazard was making sure that no food or drink was near computers or wires. I also had to make sure I was not crowded with a lot of people near me. The position of seating was another risk I had to be aware of so if I sat down in an unsuitable position it would cause a strain towards my back. 

Teachers Signature:

Pupils Signature:

No comments:

Post a Comment